Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's All Good...

I really am enjoying the knitting class. Mary Jensen is so knowledgable, and her sense of humor really cracks me up. Last night we learned what we should carry in our knitting bags, purling, increasing and decreasing. I figured out last week what I had been doing wrong on the purl stitch, so that was a big plus. I have to practice the increasing and decreasing, I'm not quite sure I've got it. I also showed her the Vintage Velvet mistake, and she told me not to worry about it - I'm the only one who will ever notice it. Lol, famous last words. But at least Idon't have to frog it AGAIN, and I AM going to start using a lifeline. She said that next week we will learn cabling, and we can start a project. So I have to decide which of my many projects to start. The sweater? (that should go fast on such bulky needles). The socks? Something else? I just don't know! I'm leaning towards the sweater.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger Imajean said...

    What SHOULD be in a knitting bag?
    This is not a joke question...What were the teacher's suggestions?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter