Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, September 07, 2006

SP9

After reading all about Secret Pal 8, I have signed up for Secret Pal 9. It's early days for the sign-ups; that won't end until September 30th. Under Links on the SP9 are the registered participants. Over 300 have already signed up! The Yarn Harlot's hope that knitters take over the world may not be far off. This is amazing! I've been reading through the blogs and they are fascinating. From all over the world, from all walks of life, from a broad range of ages, and from a broad range of skill levels. And the blogs themselves are wildly different, and vastly creative in so many different ways. And I'm as excited as a child on Christmas Eve! Who will be my giftee? And who will be my giftor? Will it be one of those whose blog I read today? What will I send out? Will they like it? What will I receive? The possibilities are endless and the future a fantastic unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter