Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Friday, September 22, 2006

Definitely Knitting Nothing

I'm still knitting away on the blue bag, as time permits. Time seems to permit rather often, since that is the one I bring I carry with me, and knit at lunchtime. I'm still knitting the vintage velvet. Why haven't I frogged it? Why do I persist in knitting it when I know that the mistake I made is unacceptable and must be frogged? What is the stubborn persistance that things will work out at the end? Very strange. Very, very, very strange.

I'm also planning some projects to start at the knitting class. These involve ribbing, and seed stitch, and a hat. So, we will see how it goes. Updates on Monday. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter