Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Knitting Goodies, Or...

A visit to my favorite yarn store. I received a notice in the mail that their big end-of-summer sale is on, so of course I had to hie myself thither. And thus I find myself the ecstatic possessor of some new knitting goodies. Just call me greedy. I had told myself I didn't need to go, given that I have plenty of yarn and Plenty of projects in mind. But go I did. I got another skein of the Manos del Uruguay in the Topaz color. That makes five skeins total. I also got the Classic Elite Yarns Tweed Three pattern book, the Summer 2005 Interweave Knits, and something called the Rebecca Special, No 2, September - February. So I have some fun reading ahead of me. I was a little disappointed that when I found a yarn that would be perfect for a project I had in mind, that they didn't have enough of that yarn to complete the project. I told myself that it just wasn't meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter