Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, September 11, 2006

Vintage Velvet Redo

It was a hard decision. I do so enjoy continuing and casting off on what has decidedly become a complete disaster, whether it be this project or another. But this yarn and this pattern are deserving of better. So I did completely frog the vintage velvet. I now know the value of the lifeline. I intend to use it rather frequently this time. I also decided to use the 8's for the redo. It's going much better this go-around. I don't know if that's because I have a much better grasp of the pattern, or if these needles work better with the Touch Me, or if the knitting deities are lulling me into complacency. We shall see. I've nearly finished an entire repeat of the pattern, and it's coming along nicely.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM , Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

    Did you see my post on Touch Me and worming? My stats aren't working properly and I can't tell if you had stopped by,
    Li

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter