Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 19, 2007

Representin'

Wooo Hoooooo! I'm going into NYC to support the Yarn Harlot in her quest to prove to the muggles that knitters are indeed taking of the world. You can read about it here. I'm going up Wednesday night, so that I don't waste any precious time Thursday, traveling. On March 22nd, there's a knit-in in Central Park at noon. And she'll be speaking at the Haft Auditorium at the Fashion Institute of Technology at 6:00 p.m. I'm so excited that my boss gave my time to be able to go. What could be better? Hanging out in NY? Yarn crawling? Getting to see the Yarn Harlot? Admit it - those of you who can't make it are jealous! Don't worry, I'll bring you with me, if only in spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter