Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Enjoy!

The Avalon KAL is picking up pace quickly, and quite a few members are joining. Em has also started the Knit Down to Harry KAL. Oooooooooooooh. I've already ordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Of course, I'll re-read the first six before it arrives on July 21st. So the premise of the KAL is to read each volume, and to knit something Harry Potter related. Now, if you remember from an earlier post, I'm busy. Very busy. Very, very busy. I'm not sure I remember who am or what I'm supposed to be doing. Adding MORE things to my to-do list is not wise. No, it's not. Not at all. But it's Harry Potter. A Harry Potter KAL. And at the end of Deathly Hallows, there will be people with whom to discuss. And I do want to knit a gryffindor scarf. Those of you who know me, or are coming to know me, see where this is going. Yes, of course you do. A glutton for punishment; a masochist, I am.

On the Avalon knitting front, I'm swatching the Manos. For your viewing pleasure:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter