Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What Kind of an Idiot...

Frogs their swatch without measuring the gauge? Seriously?!?! This kind of an idiot. So I'll have to do another swatch for the Manos, in order to measure gauge. DOH! I'm so frustrated with myself, I couldn't bear to begin swatching again right away, so I'm just knitting diligently on the Vintage Velvet. And I guess with the time of just doing a few rows every day, something clicked. I can do a pattern repeat (22 rows) in an hour! So that's finally blazing along (well, blazing for me, anyway). I'm on the 5th skein - only 2 more to go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter