Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Diligence

As in, I have been diligently working on that bag. Row after row after row. Knitting away. Oh, yes. But I'm so sick of it. I wish it were finished. It isn't. It isn't anywhere near finished. There's still an entire skien left.

And meanwhile, I keep looking at the Vintage Velvet pattern. And the Muench Touch Me calls... to touch. It's so soft, it's so beautiful, and I really want to turn it into the scarf. It doesn't help, though, when I find this and this and this . The temptation becomes over-whelming.

So right now I'm looking for the US 8's I need to knit this. Not that I'm going to start it right now, or anything. I am dedicated and diligent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter