Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, April 12, 2008

So Much For The Yarn Diet

I think my trip to the yarn store in NYC got me jonesin' for some yarn. So much so that I wanted some yarn so bad I could taste it. Gotta get me some yarn, get me some yarn, get me some yarn, gotta get me some yarn, gotta, gotta, gotta... Well, I'm sure you all know the feeling. So I gave into temptation, and placed an order from Yarn Country. I ordered some Cascade 220 for a couple of Harry Potter scarves, in the Gryffindor colours, naturally. Miles worth of knitting to be done, eh? And I also ordered some of the Noro Silk Garden, in the 252, 264 and 268 colourways, originally for the striped scarf. But after looking through some of Ravelry's patterns, I'm also considering Argosy. Or something else that brings out the intriguing stripes. Except for a horizontally striped sweater. I don't think that would look terribly flattering. The yarn should be delivered on Thursday. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, gotta get me some yarn, gotta, gotta, gotta!

Pictures to wave under under your nose, er, I mean, share with you, absolutely, share with you, to follow said delivery. I'm sure you're waiting as impatiently as I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter