Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Arwen Cuff Do-over

There's no picture, because it's just too sad. I don't know WHAT I did, but there's no way that left cuff is cabled properly. I did the provisional cast-on beautifully, and even the beginning of the cabling was quite nice. But then... I dunno, the cables just sort of run like straight ropes. So I'll have to tink it and fix it, or just rip it all out and fix it. Sigh... There's no way Arwen will be finished in time for April 2nd. Maybe I'll content myself with working on the back. You know, straight stockinette. Even I can't mess that up. Famous last words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter