Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 24, 2008

A Little Break From Knitting

Actually, that isn't true. I haven't been doing much with Arwen, but I have been knitting my son's scarf, and working on the sweater design I think will be called "Bloody Pirate".

But once again, I've been dreaming of a house. And, like many, I've come to the sad reality that the style to which I should become accustomed far outweighs my purse.
Where I deserve to live:


Where I can afford to live:



So, who wants to come over for coffee?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

    Hey girlfriend,

    I would so come over for coffee. Probably more inclined in the affordable one than the deserved one. That would be more comfortable for me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter