Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Knitting Update

I've been diligently working on the Manos Cape. Which is NEVER going to be finished by April 28th, so I had better get knitting on the mohair bias stitch scarf. Where is the time going??? But what do you think so far? It's getting pretty bulky, and awkward to handle. I think it's about to become a work-at-home-only project. I can start the saxon braid trim that will be attached as the carry-along project.
I cast on for the Harry Potter KAL project - the wizards hat, for my son. I tempted fate by NOT knitting a swatch. But that shouldn't matter, right? Lol, famous last words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter