Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, April 05, 2007

AWESOME!!!!

It hasn't been a very good week. So when I got home today, thinking longingly of my bed & oblivion, and found a package - for me - that I hadn't ordered - what a pick-me-up. So the boy helps me impatiently rip the package open, and we see this:

And this:

And after carefully tearing off the paper, this:


Thank you, Secret Pal! You done did good! I can't wait to sit down and read it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so glad that I was able to brighten your day a little with such a little token of knitterly goodness.

    Your SP

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter