Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, April 28, 2007

MoA KAL Progress

I have about 12 inches done so far. This pattern is worked from the bottom up, so you start with about 420 stitches. I've done 3 decreses, but it's still a lot of stitches. I guess as I get closer to the top, it'll start going a lot faster. Whew! I love the variegated color, and the rustic effect of the thick/thin yarn. When I've finished the body of the cape proper, I'll make a Saxon Braid trim to go around the entire cape. That should be interesting, to say the least. I can't wait to finish and get to wear it. Sometime this decade, I suppose.


1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I soooooooo love the color of this yarn!! Those 400+ stitch rows must be killing you- at least you get them out of the way at the beginning.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter