Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 22, 2007

A Little Tech Info, and Knitting News, Too

I neglected to mention that the pictures in the previous post were taken with my new Canon Powershot SD600. Compared to the images from my cell phone, these pictures are fantastic. The color is true-to-life, and the clarity is much better. I'm very pleased. I don't need to email them to myself; I can just use the memory card, or the USB. I love this camera!

I'm STILL knitting away on the Muench Touch Me Cable Scarf, and the mohair bias scarf from my secret pal. Who emailed me that she is sending me a little knitted somethin' somethin' with her reveal. Hmmmmm. I wonder what it, and who she, could be?? I also happened to comment on my secret pal gift-ee's page, and that very, very smart girl picked up on the fact that I was her secret pal. It's a few days ahead of the reveal that's in the mail, but I figure that's okay. I've really enjoyed getting to know both, can't wait to find out who my secret pal gift-or is, and hope that I can remain friendly with them.

I know a lot of people are looking forward to Secret Pal 10. I'm not sure that I'm going to sign up to participate; I have a lot on my plate in the coming months. I think I'll just sign up as an angel. On the other hand, I do so enjoy the process of trying to figure out who my gift-or is, and finding that perfect thing for my gift-ee.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter