Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 08, 2007

Knitting Club

My local library has started a knitting club. Group. SnB (shhhh). Thing. They are offering two meetings per month; the first Saturday and the third Wednesday night. I attended the first meeting this past Saturday. It was great! Only five people came, but two were very experienced knitters, two were not so experienced knitters, and me, who I guess is not a very experienced knitter, either, but I can cast-on, knit, purl, and cast-off. The one woman couldn't cast-off, and the other woman couldn't purl. But it was neat helping them, and talking about knitting, yarn, knitting on the internet, and just chatting about nothing. There aren't any other knitting groups near-by, so I'm really hoping that this takes off. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter