Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Secret Pal Came Through

THIS arrived in the mail on Friday. Wow! Totally unexpected, and most appreciated.



And when I opened it, this is what I saw. Isn't that beautiful?!


The package unwrapped to show all of these lovely, lovely, lovely things.

And when I opened the bag, this:


And this:




And a close-up of the bag:









The magazine contains a pattern just for the eyelash yarn. There are candles, and incense, tea, earrings and a matching charm, a beautiful glass pin to hold a shawl closed, 2 magazine, the bag, a knitting pattern calendar, wristlets, and a beautiful postcard. She included knitting things, and then wonderful apres-knitting/holidays relaxation things. There was so much stuff, I'm sure I left things out, but isn't that something???

Thank you so much, Secret Pal! Everything is beautiful, and just in time for Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter