Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Slacking

Well, as far as blogging goes, yes, I have been slacking. But I HAVE been knitting. Still working away on the socks (how come the foot is taking twice as long as the rest of the sock put together?).

I just found out that the intermediate knitting class I signed up for ISN'T going to be cancelled, for a change! So I've also been looking for a sweater pattern for the alpaca. The Banff isn't quite right, the Big Sack from SnB isn't quite right. In fact, like Goldilocks, none of them are quite right! I'm just going to wing it. I also want to make a million miles of I-cord to trim the Manos cape. What else should I focus on, to try to learn?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Well, I think the only thing you haven't covered is finding the solution for world peace :))) *grin*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter