Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Little News

On the knitting front, I'm still working on the socks. I'm into the 3rd repeat of the lace pattern. I love the yarn, I love the pattern, and I love the socks. Love them!













I'm wondering if I have enough yarn to add a couple of pattern repeats to make them higher. And I figured out that if I had done them toe-up, I could have reversed the chart! Interesting...

But a lot of my interest and focus has been on this: the Van Morrison concert at the United Palace Theater in NYC, Oct 12-14. Oh, yes, I have tickets. And oh yes, I AM going. I am so psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter