Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, September 01, 2007

2nd Hat

Same pattern - classic watch hat. Manos del Uruguay - colorway 55 (olive). Love the color, not so enamored of the thick/thin anymore.
















On the knitting front, I cast-on 3 times today for socks. To say it's not going well is an understatement. However, I, being the stubborn person I am, shall persevere. I'm sure I have time tonight to try another 3 or 4 cast-ons.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

    That's a nice hat and love the Malbrigo yarn. If you do socks toe down, you just have to kitchener the toe, kind of like the top of a hat. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter