Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm A Slacker Blogger

Or perhaps that should be, slacking blogger. Either way...

The one year anniversary of this blog was August 3rd. I've been blogging for a year? A whole year? An entire year? And I don't believe I've managed to say much, either!

Notice that my photography skills have improved drastically. And it's interesting to have a diary of sorts of the knitting year. Let's review, shall we:
Diamusee Booga Bag
Booga Bag
Paton's red & black Booga Bag
Paton's blues Booga Bag
Svale Scarf
Vintage Velvet Scarf
Wizard Hat
Manos Cape
Rib-Knit Hat, and the nearly finished
Ribbed Scarf
I might be slow, but I did manage to complete some projects!

Only one U.F.O:
Bias-Knit Mohair Scarf,
Well, technically, two, since I need to edge the cape.

Lots of stash (hehe) enhancement, but far short of S.A.B.L.E.

Three Secret Pal Swaps: SP9, SP10, and the just started SP11.

And of course, the highlight of the knitting year:














The Yarn Harlot at FIT in March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter