Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Show and Tell, and 100 Posts

I haven't shown you any pictures in a while, so here goes.


Here's the nearly finished body of the cape. I only have about 30 rows of the hood to go. Hurray!




Can you see the mistakes in the neck ribbing?





And here's a picture of my uncle's scarf. It is safe to show the picture because he doesn't read my blog




Can you see the mistake here?






And the Secret Pal Socks, which have now been frogged, oh 5 or 6 times

1 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Boy, that yarn for those secret pal socks sure looks nice. The green is so nice and that book....I hear that you can use it to make socks. Either toe up or cuff down. All of your other projects look good, and no, I couldn't see all of the mistakes that you tried to point out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter