Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 11, 2009

STASH

I took some pictures of my stash (heh heh), in the hopes that I would feel compelled to knit something other than a scarf. Or just to start knitting and use some of it. I have some pretty stuff, right? Notice how so much of it is green. Weird, huh?


Here it all is, covering my bed.


The green yarn on the left is Tess Yarns silk. The greyish silver in the back is Karabella's silk for the wyvern wrap. That dark red is Elann Alpaca in Oxblood. There are 3500 yds of it!



That greenish-blue yarn is from Maple Creek Farms; it's a silk/wool blend and the softest thing you've ever touched. There's some Tilli Tomas silk in the Ruby colorway.



I didn't have a sudden burst of inspiration, but I sure enjoyed fondling my yarn. What patterns do you think I should consider?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter