Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yes, I Admit It, I'm Fickle

It's not like I don't have the Arwen to finish. Or the Odessa. Or all of the other things on my queue, like the bloody pirate, or two different socks, or the wyvern. Things I've swatched for, things in their own little bags waiting to be started. But I am working on any of that? No. What did I start?





I know you recognize this. Remember the Noro Silk Garden I had bought? I love how the colors are coming together. But see how badly my slipped stitch edges look? So I ripped it. After doing a great deal of research on how to do slipped stitch edges (with little success, I might add), I'm going to try again. I'm also going to try to get away with making 2 scarves out of the 4 skeins. We shall see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter