Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Friday, December 07, 2007

I Know You're All Going To Be Jealous

I recieved my final surprise and reveal from my SP11. You can find her over at her totally cool blog. And look at the wonderful goodies in this present. Mmmm hmmm. The enchanting Argosy scarf pattern from knitty. Three skeins of Louisa Harding yarn in a beautiful honey brown colorway. I'm not familiar with that yarn, but it's so soft and sweet I can't wait to try it. She really has excellent taste in yarn - each set has been just scrumptious, in breathtaking colors. Some deliciously different sweets to take the edge off that knitting frustration. Mmmmm. And just wonderful for the holiday season. A very cool Horse Cavalry soldier pen for The Boy, who was absolutely thrilled that something in the package for him! And a bottle of linen/room scent in Sensual Jasmine that is just captivating.

I can't thank you enough, and have been well and truly spoiled!











Look how beautifully wrapped!











The first item unwrapped!











See the card to put you in the holiday mood? The snowman is wearing handknits! Look at the gorgeous colors in that yarn. And can't you just see how soft it is? The pattern is just peaking out underneath. And look at those tasty treats! I love me some shortbread with a nice cup of tea.

Now, didn't I tell you you'd be jealous??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter