Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, June 11, 2007

Secret Pal Revealed

My brilliant, and kind, Secret Pal has revealed herself. Actually, she gave me a hint, and I ran with it, and found her. Ha! You can check out the wonderful Lynda's blog for yourself. I can't thank her enough for all of her wonderful gifts, and most of all for her encouragement that I CAN knit socks (so far this has proven to be a false faith, but I am nothing if not persistent. The cuff down on two circs isn't going so well either. But I do cast on beautifully.).

Thank you, Lynda!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

    I am so glad that you liked the items that you received. I know that you can do socks...if I can, you can. If two at a time are too hard, try one at a time. I am doing the Six Socks KAL sock right now, and I am doing it one at a time, cuff down and magic loop. It is going fairly quickly because it is only doing it one at a time. Now just to not fall prey to the second sock syndrome...Hah!

    If you have questions, email me any time and I will try to help you figure it out.

    Lynda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter