Knitwhitties: A Little Knitting Nothing

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, June 25, 2007

No knitting news...

Well, really, unless you want to see pics of unfinished scarves or hats. But I'm working on them, and they are coming along. I just wish I were a much faster knitter.

But to give everyone some eye candy, I allowed The Boy to use my digital camera to take pictures of roses at a local restaurant, The Shady Rest. Not too bad, if I do say so myself.





1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

    Dawn,

    The boy done did good on the pictures. It's hard to hand over your digital camera to the boy, I know, but they don't do too bad.
    Also, I have one other thing for you from your secret pal package...I found it after I had mailed all the other stuff, so look for a surprise sometime soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
counter